UC Davis Summer Abroad
UC Davis Summer Abroad offers UCSD students the opportunity to earn 8 units of UC credit in just four weeks—while studying in another country! Programs are open to all majors, and all students, from freshmen to graduating seniors.
UCSD Financial Aid applies! Ask your Financial Aid Office for more information.
Would you like to. . .?
- Discover the most outstanding masterpieces of modern design while in Paris, Dijon, Nice, and Marseilles, France?
- Visit the birthplace of silk, study Chinese traditional costumes and how they influenced global fashion development, and use ample free time to explore textile markets and interact with local fashion designers in China?
- Discover art, history and culture “on location” in Rome, Italy and discover why Rome is considered an outdoor museum?
- Attend live performances of Mozart, Haydn, and Beethoven in the stunningly beautiful city of Vienna, Austria?
- Spend fall quarter (through ICV process) or studying Italian language, film, and culture courses in the beautiful Italian city of Florence, Italy—or exploring Australia while interning and studying Australian Film and Travel Writing?
These programs still have space available for 2019 enrollment and are just a few options among 60+ others offered through UC Davis Study Abroad. All programs feature on-site activities that integrate experiential learning with classroom study, and many are led by faculty who have won Excellence in Teaching awards.
For a complete list of programs and program information, visit:
Space Still Available for Summer and Fall 2019!—Enrollment Deadline: April 5th
Create a student profile to create a list of programs that interest you, or start the enrollment process for Quarter Abroad or Summer Abroad!